Work Issues

Worksite Concerns

Members should contact a Union Steward or AUPE Membership Services Officer for concerns about your worksite or worksite issues

  • Union steward list is on the home page.
  • Contact a MSO - call the Member Resource Centre at 1-800-232-7284

Occupational Health and Safety Issues

Employee Assistance

 Government of Alberta Program

Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) is a confidential and voluntary support service available at no cost to all Government of Alberta employees and their immediate family members.  Services range from retirement planning, health coaching, and family support services. (link verified Mar-2017)

Workplace Crisis Support

AUPE members who are in crisis due to trauma or events occurring at work can access professional counselling services as a benefit of their union membership. AUPE’s Crisis Support Service through Solareh is available by calling 1-844-744-7026 at any time.

Read more (link verified Mar-2017)